What did you order or think about ordering?

Novelkeys has their Spring Clearance sale going on. $100 off the XOXO FRLTKL, I couldnt pass. They got some good deals on everything else too!

6 Likes

Wait what?! These must be the boards from Mechs&Co. I don’t remember hearing that this was a thing. You might have picked up my old GB board! :joy:

3 Likes

Not 100% sure, NK might have picked up mechs & co slack on the XOXO GB. Although I cant see NK not fufulling GB orders before posting extras. I’d reach out to Mike if you ordered one of these from mechs & co.

NK_ currently has $99 GMK base kits as well as B2G1 you could get 3 GMK base sets for $200.

I’m thinking about Digital Nightmares and Royal Cadet at the moment. Not sure what to get for the 3rd set…

2 Likes

Panels is a banger if they still have it in stock.

1 Like

all out I’m afraid

1 Like

I got my charge back a while ago. But I don’t recall NK being a vendor. I think the only US vendor at the time was Mechs&Co. I am sure it might have been mentioned on Reddit somewhere and maybe I just missed it…

Anyways! Please post what you think of the board once you get it. I would be happy to hear the results :smiley:

1 Like

Yea im almost fairly certain I remember seeing the XOX70 being listed as one of the group buys they picked up from Mechs & Co.

2 Likes

Will do!

My head cannon is that you got it :joy:

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 2.54.25 PM

Pretty amazing deal too! Cheaper than GB price.

1 Like

Where did you order the Rule60 from? I’ve googled a bit but the one listing on Aliexpress that seems somewhat legit no longer has it in stock.

It is intriguing to me as a lightweight WKL 60% option (sans weight) and I’m thinking the BLE PCB I ordered might even work with it.

From what i assume to be the designer/runners store on taobao, but a lot of the options are out of stock too. 商品详情
Maybe it will restock soon or maybe a v3, not sure.

1 Like

So for years I have been tempted by the new Model F keyboards and they got put on a MAJOR sale (like more than 50% off in some cases). This is going to be hard to resist.

https://www.modelfkeyboards.com/store/

6 Likes

Couldn’t resist the sale prices. Why am I this way…

4 Likes

Don’t worry it slows down a little once you get a good collection going, ask me how I know… :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn, they are a super deal at that price!

1 Like

Dumb question, but do you know what case material is used on that board? Also, is it correct to assume it’s solder only for the PCB?

The F62 is powder coated zinc. It’s beefy

2 Likes

It’s buckling spring - no soldering.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks!

I… have no idea how I missed that it was buckling spring. :upside_down_face: Thanks!