What did you order or think about ordering?

I’ve had my eye on the Bina103 and managed to snag one!

4 Likes

Awesome grab, congrats! I heard they sold out like instantly, glad to see someone from here got one! :metal:

1 Like

Yeah only 30 units. I had the champagne color in my cart but went to add an alum plate and it had sold out before I could process payment. Still was able to go back and snag a silver one. It was a tight window. But I’m glad was able to get a full plate with it.

1 Like

This board looks very nice, I think you will not be disappointed.

1 Like

I’m looking for a nice BOW PBT set with round edges and thick uniform legends, something like the ePBT 9009 that launched with the KBD67 Lite.

Ordered Gateron Cream Sodas from Keebhut to complete the 60% set plus extras for spacebar and odd sounding modifiers. While I already have a set of OG Cthulhu, I do like the slight variation from Cream Soda using nylon long-pole stem. You really can’t go wrong with Cream Sodas.

I’ve also considered getting Gateron Root Beer Floats but my tactile appetite is sated for now so deferred getting them. The fact that my taste for tactiles lean toward light weights and Root Beer Floats being medium tactility also discourage purchase at this time. I’ll reconsider them when and if they’re heavily discounted.

2 Likes

40g clickiez, 80x. Didn’t realize there’s more in a tkl Dx! Have more smaller boards though so it’s prob k, I’ll just use something different on like f row on tiger80 if I need to

Edit:

Also ordered some costar stabs

2 Likes

Just ordered 4 packs of those Glarses collab Cherry purple switches, just for the meme :smiley:

And they could very well end to be a quite good medium tactile switch :wink:

6 Likes

Very interesting. I was not aware of these.

Yeah I’m hoping they don’t sell out before wed so I can grab a batch. I doubt I’ll ever use them since I have become firmly entrenched in linear land when it comes to MX switches. Although you never know I might like them since they’re not uber tactile or long pole. I really like the Pewters I got in my Salvation, but those have like the lightest of light bumps LOL!

5 Likes

Ordered jtk 404 and cyrillic from tkc, 70 usd, totes worth, have a silver board gonna put it on, currently has crp xerox original, was gonna get og pbt alphas but guy deleted me and i dont know xianyu ppl to help

I did it; I actually did it. Against all better judgment, I bought an SP-111. I’d always said I would buy a split keyboard with an aluminum case, and I held out forever, but my will was broken.

I ordered the blue one.

7 Likes

Picked up a Hiney H60 USB 60% PCB for my Salvation to try plateless at some point. Good price and still in stock at NK.

I have a Wilba Wierdflex and look forward to trying it but think it will be too flexy for me.

2 Likes

thought about it hard enough to put them in a cart. haven’t purchased yet. I guess what I really need to do is buy one of them and see how I like the feel of the profile. But I’m pretty sure I’ll like it.

7 Likes

Didn’t jumped on MTNU yet, but will probably be my next year purchase.

6 Likes

I have been in the same boat for the past week. I love the look of the blue at least from the renders and that’d be my choice if I pull the trigger. I’ve talked myself out of it a few times already but I keep looking at it :melting_face: It would look great with some MTNU WoB extras…

1 Like

Picked some of these up. They seem like they could be nice and a replacement for Clears. :+1:

2 Likes

These are using clear stem molds, so yes potential clear replacement or even better.

1 Like

Yeah it will be interesting to see if the are exactly the same mold. My initial thoughts were that these looked like Cherry brand Zealios V1s (and they might be :man_shrugging:). I was on the fence about getting some Cherry Browns, and I think I will try these instead. I like the idea of using them stock.

3 Likes

As I understand it, the Purples are basically Ergo Clears with a longer spring, and an MX2A housing with factory lube.

6 Likes