What did you order or think about ordering?

Ordered way too much last night before deals ended. Big surprise. I held off as long as I could. I think I ended up with 5 sets of keycaps and one keyboard when all was said and done this BFCM.

I ran to Home Depot to pick up some extra storage containers :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Over the weekend, I could not resist to pick up a half-priced Mech Studio UD_40 ortholinear from mykeyboard.eu and some matching PBT DSA keycaps from KPRepublic.

5 Likes

Mine just shipped!

I’ll try building first with hotswap and full plate but with the poron pads close to the screws for the most bounce from the leaf springs. Have you tried it this way?

I got a WEIRDFLEX as well, but I’m not big on super flexy PCBs I’ve tried in the past.

1 Like

No i have mine set in the middle cause I’m using a half plate & 4 flex cut PCB. I figired that would be a little to over the top LOL! You are right though you can get more or less flex/bounce by moving the poron pads closer or further from the leaf springs screw point.

1 Like

I want bulk 7u beige gmk abs spacebars

1 Like

The one goddamn thing Oco was good for back in the day, beige & black GMK spacebars. I’m actually pretty surprised no else took up selling GMK spacebars & accent sets like they used to stock. I know they had to be a good seller for Oco just judging from the amount I bought when they still had stock.

1 Like

On the fence about ePBT Acadia. It’s a lovely shade of green and requires less green today (it’s on sale).

2 Likes

Oh wow, that is a really nice shade of green, got me a little tempted too! Post some pics if you grab it bud!

I ended up getting super shiny keycaps, record, and TTC Silent Bluish Whites:

5 Likes

Decided to jump on the Weikav Record train and ordered one.

6 Likes

Oh neat. I wasn’t aware of the Weikav Record. Looks like a reasonable Owlab Spring clone including leaf springs! I liked the feel of the Spring when I tried one. Guess this will go on the list.

Where did people find out about this one?

2 Likes

I actually found it here on keebtalk

5 Likes

I was alerted that this exists and how can I resist for that price.

10 Likes

Ordered two of these.

One for my broken 280 board and one for my HMKB. Now… the issue is whether or not it will fit in the 280. I seem to remember there not being enough room under the PCB for screw in stabilizers… so. Hopefully there’s just enough room. If not, I’ll have to order the eon87 from HMKB. These are the only PCBs on the market that have bottom mounted USB sockets. Either that, or one of you whizbangs are gonna have to help me design one

5 Likes

I want a bunch of gat yellows to harvest the springs, or gateron to just sell them loose which would defeat the purpose of gat yellows for the better part

2 Likes

Decided to take the 15% off HiFiMan headphones coupon from the Drop 12 days sale and buy a pair of HE4XX since they were already on sale before that coupon, bringing it down to around $135 total after taxes.

5 Likes

I saw a lin whale went for 400 a few months ago

2 Likes

Grabbed this maroon Lin 2021 Dolphin for $325 today! Not sure what they have been going for lately, but I’ve wanted a dolphin for a hot min & this one was very lightly used. So I was happy with that price for it!

9 Likes

There have been some crazy prices on classic boards recently. Take advantage while you can! Maybe you could side hustle

2 Likes

Bought one of those new Drop TKLs with the interchangeable top in orange. Had a coupon for $20 off plus some drop rewards money.

4 Likes