Mix and match keycap sets (post yours!)

ePBT Sniper mods and accents with PBTfans Kabuki-Cho alphas. The Kabuki-Cho 7u spacebar is in the base kit (latin alphas are a separate kit), so I’m trying to decide on keeping this spacebar or using the darker Sniper spacebar that matches the mods.

Process photos!

ePBT Sniper mods, accents, and alphas (on the right), plus PBTfans Kabuki-Cho alphas (on the left)

ePBT Sniper

3 Likes

Reminds me of abyss colors

oh totally! I was thinking reverse of Hammerhead dark once it was all together - although that wasn’t the goal

DCS Turtle power with accents from DCS Windbreaker

8 Likes

that’s really nice!

Not sure how much DCS you have but it would be fun to swap out the accents depending on which turtle you were feeling like that day. Like Orange on Fridays.

When did DCS Turtle Power run? I’ve never seen nor heard of it.

2 Likes

10 years ago! I think techkeys actually still has some sets.

2 Likes

I was thinking about getting those translucent DCS caps from SP as accents. They have orange, yellow, blue, and red. No love for Donatello, unfortunately. Wonder if you could use dye or a marker on the clear caps to make purple.

1 Like

they do!

wow. great peek into the past (tsangan set!)

2 Likes

I have a few of those SP clear DCS and they’re pretty nice quality. I haven’t quite gotten around to using them though. Unfortunate that there’s no purple.

I own a full set of the clear. I love how they feel to my fingertips. They make most switches sound super clacky. They’re fun, for sure.

1 Like

Really like seeing peoples combinations! I’ve been enjoying this one on the vita recently, ASCII alphas with Foundation Mods.

9 Likes

DIY PBT Red Alert from ePBT DuO (Alt. Beige Modifiers + Base Alphas) + ePBT Simple Hangul (Num. Row Accents), mounted on Unikorn R2.2 (Pewter Grey).

11 Likes

Cool idea :sunglasses:

1 Like

rug mat a1

1 Like

Nice combo on this!

1 Like
  • Helheim Freja 65
  • Outva Cthulhu (Black & Clear)

14 Likes

Drop trying to get in on the trend:

4 Likes

Ha. The clear ones make a lot of sense. Pretty slick.

2 Likes

Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

GMK Royal Alpha mods, Q:01 accents, Carbon Beezar alphas. So many options here. Probably could have done this on the TKL with a screen for even more looks. What I really wanted was GMK Slasher or Fright Club but they didn’t come in time. :sob:

1 Like

I really like the look of this AlohaKB Trailblazer set with the ROYB accents that Drop has been reselling.

Not sure what it is but that left-side mod accent really sings for me. However, I don’t really like the font or, to be honest, all-over dye-sub so I’m trying to figure out the cheapest way to recreate it. I have DCX Garnet for the Red Escape (I’d only be running it on a 60% or 65%) and some blue sets for the shifts but I don’t have any Orange or Yellow tab/ctl/caps. Ideally icon mods but I could do with text only or hybrid.

Anyone have any ideas or know of any accent kits that have something like it? There are a few close ones like the GMK Dual Shot accents, Cubed Accents and RGBY Accents.

2 Likes