Mix and match keycap sets (post yours!)

9009 with Taro and Taro milk tea Mods for accents. Trying to find color combos for the color shift Gemini board

Makes me kinda wish I had Moondust. I also think GMK Symbiote will look good on here some day.

11 Likes

Godspeed You, Space Cadet, on my Mode SixtyFive.

Alphas: SA Symbiosis 2.0, color-matched spacebar from Signature Plastics
Mods: SA Godspeed novelties, stepped Air Lock from u/mkultracorp
Artisan from DSA Galaxy Class

10 Likes

Mix and match of OEM Realforce R3 keycaps

15 Likes

This keyboard has the most mixed keycaps in my collection. Mix of 91u Topre white, and red, and 87u red for spacebar.

5 Likes

definitely looks like you’re going to fire the death star cannon from that one.

Quite a rare specimen with the blockers. Nice.

1 Like

I wanted to get the galactic empire symbol etched into the board, but maybe I’ll finally commission an artisan for it.

Also thank you, definitely my favorite board.

2 Likes

Muted with a touch of Birch :blush:

15 Likes

Does anyone have good suggestions for modifiers and bars to mix with the CRP (white) alphas? Want to use CRP alphas in a 40% build

It’ll probably go with anything, so it depends on what you have available.

1 Like

CRP r5 40s ends tonight at midnight, so I’d jump on that if you want something totally compatible.

MT3 Dasher × MT3 WoB
Digitvoid ‘Loveless’ & HIBI ‘Gladiator’ (RIP DOOM)
Blue/Brass Phoenix45

8 Likes

Another variation on Godspeed+Navy I wanted to try after looking at a picture of Yeeti (though maybe it should be reversed).

The navy caps are some double shot ABS caps from “Mintcaps” that I got off of Amazon. They’re pretty nice and they’re cheap. I think I saw somewhere online that these are likely made by the same OEM that also sells some clones on Amazon called Hyekit. There’s definitely a rabbit hole you can go down once you start looking into these types of sets (including what appears to be a KAT clone Hyekit makes called KCA)

9 Likes

love it!

A not so surprising combination :sweat_smile: GMK Sixes and Nines (and N9 while I wait for the Lost Nines)

10 Likes

Metropolis artisan + modo mist

8 Likes

AiheyStudio Orange Blue Keycaps

2 Likes

PBTFans dolch mods, crosshair alphas and purpolch spacebar. It sort of reminds me of the HX-20 or Teradrive sets in some way.

7 Likes

Thinkcaps vibe :smile:

Alphas: NK Cherry Taro
Mods: EasyPBT Black on Grey
Case: KBD67Lite R4

11 Likes

Very cool. :sunglasses: