Interesting Finds & Heads-Ups

Goat has a review of the blue ones (pretty sure they’re the same, just a different color) on his website. Then I got a batch, but haven’t put them in a board to really see how they do. In a quick hand test they seem really good though, super smooth & super stable. The sound is even pretty decent for a stock/very lightly lubed (I think they use a light oil on some parts inside) switch. Also I haven’t tried taking one apart yet cause I heard it is a nightmare to get it back together properly. I’m gonna be building a setup for my XOX70 with them soon so I’ll put a mini review up after I get that built & use it for a day or two.

2 Likes

Thank you.

This would be a crazy difficult board to pass up with those two changes. Love the triple split spacebar option.

1 Like

I put these in my Ciel the other day and I love them. Almost no wobble to it and they’re incredibly smooth stock. Not sure what kind of springs they put into these, but they have a satisfying return to them.

A coworker let me try them out at the office and they really piqued my interest. As soon as DK put them up, I ordered some, and they were unexpectedly at my door just 2 days later. I love ordering from those guys lol

2 Likes

Oh I totally agree - I used the fact that it’s not hotswap as an excuse to myself not to buy it :grimacing:

2 Likes

I am really anticipating yours. Still waiting for a long-term usage review for this. @ThereminGoat score sheets have helped me decide which one to buy, and it seems like Goat’s taste fits mine too :sweat_smile:. But for this one, I’m still a little bit skeptical. Metal balls with plastic seem to be very counterintuitive

2 Likes

I haven’t put them in a board yet, but they feel fantastic individually. Might build something this weekend.

2 Likes

O yes please, chief! The more people review this, the less biased it gets.

$45 sale on several of these!

4 Likes

Couple of nice sets there, but going to pass due to shipping. Oof.

2 Likes

“What does this key do-”
initiated launch sequence: /// ENGAGED ///
“Wha-”
famous last words

2 Likes

Oh, didn’t realize only a couple ship from the USA warehouse. Oof.

2 Likes

Can’t say I ever imagined charcoal could be creamy but :man_shrugging:.

2 Likes

Yup, even basic shipping to US was running $20.

2 Likes

GEON trimmers are back in stock at Geonworks:

If you were waiting for them (like I was) now is the time !

3 Likes

Im hoping Divinikey or some other US vendor gets stock. Was gonna order one from Geon’s site, but shipping is almost more than the trimmer itself for me!

2 Likes

I agree, while I bought a few other things it costed me a pretty penny…

1 Like

There’s a new stabilizer by TypePlus that will be sold for $15 on NovelKeys. Beginning part of the stream talks about them and Mike demos a sample:

5 Likes

I don’t need any more MT3

I DON’T NEED ANY MORE MT3

5 Likes

Nice, might have to grab MT3 Sol Dark!

1 Like