What is on your desk today?

What board is that? I really dig the layout! Also looks fire with Kobayashi on it!

1 Like

Its a Geon W1AT! I really like the layout too

3 Likes

That’s what I thought it was, very nice! Geon’s stuff is top notch!

1 Like

Keycult No. 2 TLK Hammered Blue finish with GMK Zen Pond,

14 Likes

Oooooooh that’s nice

Same old 2.0add again.
May put color conforming blanks with blank bsp rgb. New keyboard tray! :muscle:

Edit: fogut pic

g

6 Likes

Haven’t posted in a while!
DCS Deadbeats seems at home with TX’s 84se design aesthetic

11 Likes

I finished building my Class 80 r2. I’m feeling like GMK Olive was the right call.

18 Likes

Something that has been in my rotation lately. An underrated keyboard IMO—Clueboard 66.
Signature Plastics SA profile keycaps and Bro Caps Classic Reaper, Jungle Love

13 Likes

Oh man is this a call back, I had a acrylic Clueboard & still have my black alum. one! I do need to rebuild that soon. It was one of my first alum boards!

2 Likes

Realize I never posted this, been on the desk for a little bit…
Scooped up GMK Redacted during a recent Omnitype sale and tossed it on my Salvation. Really pleased with the way it looks.

14 Likes

love it :black_circle: :white_circle:

2 Likes

I literally bought the R2 C80 to use with Olive; it’s like they were made for each-other. Perfection.

I’m still waiting on my Class80 - so for today, I’m typing on this gorgeous lil’ keeb:

KBD67 v3

• KBD67 MKII RGB PCB
  • Dark silver anodized case w/ brass weight & foam
  • Purple polycarb plate
  • GMK screw-in stabs
  • JWICK Black Lotus switches
  • PBTfans Vior w/ matching artisan:

I got this Vior artisan as a gift, not realizing what it was at first - but once I figured it out, I remembered I’d recently gotten the set and had some other parts that might just have a perfect vibe with it… this KBD67 v3 has been lonely in the closet for way too long, and now it’s looking more sharp than it ever has.

I just about couldn’t ask for a better compliment in that plate - it works way better than the brass one I had in before, IMO.

I also realized I needed full-travel switches to work with these stabs, since they don’t play nice with those washers I use for everything - turns out the Black Lotus look like they were meant for this build from the start.

I love it when I project just comes together and fits so well.

12 Likes

All brown SA Retro installed on my Winghead.

11 Likes

Your numpad 6 and 9 are inverted. Nice?

8 Likes

Such good eyes !
I’ll fix this :smiley:

derivative with gmk olive :grinning:

10 Likes

here is my new workhorse - HHKB BT with SA Retro and Des Carrot 35g, surprisingly better than what I expected as I absolutely hated SA on MX. the only thing is that the spacebar is too slow to bounce back after press, will swap to a Des v1 Green 70g

17 Likes

Do you have the assist spring under there as well?

Holy shit that’s sexy

1 Like

yes, and still not enough