What did you order or think about ordering?

Alright last order for DCS Midnight. Opted against grabbing anythig else since this will complete the Twilight version of it. Then I took advantage of Drop’s DCX BOGO. Been eye both these sets up for a hot min!

4 Likes

Ordered two keebs I really don’t need, but already own the perfect keysets for!

A green Class80 (Olive Dark) and a purple Neo65 (Phantom)

My birthday’s not for a month, but, hey - happy birthday me! :smiley:

8 Likes

I don’t know that I can resist this green. It’s so perfect.

4 Likes

I saw Drop’s BOGO for DCX and since I haven’t tried it yet… I went ahead with DCX Deep Space and Solaried. I hope I like these

4 Likes

Call me crazy but I liked the look of this board a lot. Seems pricey though. And I don’t need Bluetooth

1 Like

I think you’ll be happy with them. I was kinda leary of DCX at first too, but won a free set & grabbed Hyperfuse. It honestly surpassed my expectations of what it would be. Surprisingly a GMK competitor for real IMO. Let us know what you think once you get yours & try them out.

3 Likes

I’ve gone back and forth on it for a while, but ended up picking up the CRP R6 Black on Black kit.

Now I’m wishing I got in on the Type-B group buy from May. Would be a lovely set for it. Oh well, maybe there will be extras.

2 Likes

If you’ve wanted a BoB set in PBT, I can’t think of a better one to get! CRP does seem to have a little special sauce compared to other PBT caps. The have the nicest finger feel & the whole keystrokes are almost silky with them. I’m really happy with my Tulip set I got. The Xerox set is super tempting to me although I’ve spent quite a bit on keebs lately so I’m trying to hold off.

2 Likes

I didn’t know CRP did bob D:<

I’ve been away from the game for a while. I didn’t even know r5 happened.

I’ve been thinking about getting an ergonomic office chair.

5 Likes

Well, I couldn’t escape this one. I really am a sucker for green.

6 Likes

Ordered the Balance Alice-like keyboard for 60usd in that maroon/coffee kind of color or whatever it was called.
Also an old TaiHao board loaded with Katano switches and FAME keycaps. Sadly some of the keycaps are missing, but oh well, that’s a problem for future me. Would kind of want to make a custom Katano build, but i’m also against harvesting functional and good condition boards. So we’ll see.
There are also some taobao plastic boards that i want to get for their interesting switches and builds. Like this one, it seems like it could be a blast to use. https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=735731732491

3 Likes

I really think I’d like one of the Bauer Lites 4 days from now. Anyone else feeling like one?

2 Likes

I’ll get one but I don’t know that I want to fight the crowd to get one on release.

1 Like

I got myself that Record alice board from taobao. around 65usd for the entire thing, what a steal. Yeah, it’s a “very heavily inspired by some other board” kind of deal, but 65usd? Couldn’t say no to that. Let’s hope that the white specks on there are just dust and not scratches.

4 Likes

Good find there. More info on the “Record Alice” board.

1 Like

Grabbed a copper slag Salvation on sale at NK. Was waiting to see if Cypher a-minus extras go on deep sale on CK but am interested to try the botttom leaf spring mount. Too bad all the difficulty Salvun had with the anodizing on this one, but the coat will be unique at least…looks pretty cool.

6 Likes

November is always such a fun weird time, especially with everyone putting out new things for Christmas season gifts.

I picked up the new TE EP-133. I’m thinking of also picking up one of their OB-4 radios. I think I want to create a corner of my office where I can “finish songs” but not “start them”, a place to sample radio and riff with what’s already playing, or pull patches I’ve already made into a combined whole. Seems to go with TE’s kind of “play with music” but also “finish playing with your music” philosophy.

This month I also picked up Procreate Dreams. I love software that’s still buy-it-once but super high quality. I have never done animation before, so I think I’ll only actually get around to practicing next year, but I might create little cute gifs of Pokemon doing silly things. When I was in University many moons ago, I’d use mental maps of Pokemon playing sports as memory aids. E.g. Pikachu lines up for a penalty kick, Kingler blocks it, but Charizard picks up the ball and flies off into the air with it, changing the dimensions of the game field (PKC regulates cell shape). It would be really cute to bring some of my old imaginations to life, like finally meeting a pen pal.

Finally, after years of waiting (since before COVID), one of my favourite artists released the musical part of a project where he’s scoring a self-made movie about Japanese-American identity.

5 Likes

just ordered

all because

:')

6 Likes

The Salvation is a super unique typing experience so I doubt you’ll regret grabbing one. I still absolutely love mine, even with it set in ultimate flex mode LOL!

3 Likes

@Rob27shred Looking forward to try various pad positions including full-flex with the solder PCB. I’ll start with the hotswap, though, since I didn’t include new switches in my budget excess :melting_face:

@hellla I think you’ll really like those keycaps, especially with the silver. Nice lineup you got, there!

3 Likes