ThocKeys reputable?

I placed an order with ThocKeys, since they’re hyper-local to me, and had DCS Soware Revival in stock (which I want to use as a moogle kit for some vintage Wyse caps I have).

I can’t recall seeing anything bad about them, and I bought switches there years ago without any problems.

But now I’m looking and see their updates page is outdated, their social media hasn’t been updated in months, and their Discord is full of complaints. It’s giving me Mechs & Co / MyKeyboard / Kono vibes, while I’d always thought of them as a reputable DCS-focused vendor.

I just made the order this morning. How worried should I be about receiving anything? Has anyone dealt with them recently?

2 Likes

I’ve dealt with them a couple times in the past few months, they are legit & you shouldn’t have any issues with your order.

1 Like

Thanks! I think I’m hyper-wary about vendors now after being burned a couple times in the past year. But I didn’t do the level of research I typically do, since this was kind of a spur of the moment purchase, when my Wyse Soarer’s converter didn’t work and I wanted a plan B to salvage these old caps.

1 Like

Just following up to say that my order did ship, so for in-stock stuff at least, they appear to be operating and fulfilling orders in a timely manner.

1 Like