Interesting Finds & Heads-Ups

That is a good plan! I was interested in Sand as almost GMK Sandstorm like equivalent, but I would like to see in person photos as well.

Just as a heads up our flag is incorrect on the store right now. Those are real photos of the set!

5 Likes

I thought they looked impressive for renders! :grinning:

Concrete it is!

2 Likes

Lego Typewriter is in stock, in case someone wanted one but missed out previously!

8 Likes

I do think it’s more similar to DSS in-practice than any other profile I’ve tried, but definitely has a feel of its own. The material of MTNU reminds me of Ducky’s PBT blend sets, though it could just be the fine texture.

2 Likes

This is really great.

Wish that the Blue R1 “Escape” was Purple instead of the R1 Purple being “Insert”

Also, I know people hate to hear this but Colemak support would be nice.

1 Like

Hey everybody, GET HIMMMM.

jk

:sob:

I’m sure many of you are on the mailing list or discord server, but Vala is back at it with a Memorial weekend sale of 35% site wide. The main reason I’m posting this is to note that this sale extends to all three sizes of JTK trays which are usually highly sought after at a discount. I can’t filter the item results, but they are on the first page.

3 Likes

Some lovely things on offer there, thanks for sharing.

I adore the HSA Rays keycaps but here in the UK it’s £61 for the keycaps and £38 for shipping. Too rich for me sadly.

3 Likes

I really love the colourway, its defo a unique set and I always consider it when Vala has a sale, but yeah, that price point is quite high.

To be fair the price is great for the keycaps is great, just the 60% odd shipping fee knocks it out for me. But yeah - love the gloss, love the scoop and the colour way.

See how I’m talking myself into buying them here…

CK is releasing a wireless injected PC Bakeneko in-stock starting at $80. It will be Bluetooth. While the plastic helps with signal, the PCB works in the aluminum cases as well and will be sold separately.

EDIT: From Upas comments on Discord, it seems the side walls really are that thick, injected. I’m extremely curious to try this.

5 Likes

I love everything about this idea. I wonder if they’ll sell the cases alone for existing PCB owners >.>

2 Likes

That’s a good question. I imagine not, since they don’t sell the cast cases by themselves, but maybe given the different production…

I love this… a month ago I made one from a 3DP case and ZMK pcb imported from Sweden (I wonder if that PCB – the 4pplet Cyber60 – is the pcb this project).

Anyways, I will probably get one of these as well because I love that soft-feel black PC that they’re promising and it’s a pretty amazing deal all things considered.

3 Likes

Are there any audio or video clips showing how ‘high quality’ injected PC sounds different from regular injected PC?

1 Like

No demos of the board yet, but they have a list of 10+ streamers slated.

@mwb I wasn’t sure what to make of the “soft feel” descriptor for the black.

1 Like

A long while back I had a Think 6.5 in Black PC that had a very smooth, almost rubbery finish. That was what I was thinking when I read “soft touch black,” so, a bit of an assumption on my part.

2 Likes

【打字音 · keykobo nama生巧 · 阿尼亚轴 · Null75 · 朱古力珍藏馆 · 木坨坨 · 键盘】 打字音 · keykobo nama生巧 · 阿尼亚轴 · Null75 · 朱古力珍藏馆 · 木坨坨 · 键盘_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

5 Likes