Interesting Finds & Heads-Ups

I just watched the reel on Instagram about 12 times in a row. I can’t get over how well it’s done. This really is top-notch, Mike. Everyone involved in the production gets a standing ovation from me. It’s honestly exciting.

3 Likes

Kids these days have it so easy. Back in my day I had to buy a few hundred GMK sets to get this information first-hand. :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you! Steven (freshfromthegrave) just does an amazing job. I really appreciate that.

3 Likes

Zeal is having a 10th Anniversary sale and providing a 40% discount on all products. Could be a great time to pick up some Clickiez at $0.90/switch.

40% OFF Everything: Yes, you read that right! Enjoy a flat 40% discount on our entire range. It’s our way of saying thank you for your unwavering support.

This special sale starts today until February 29th. It’s more than just a sale; it’s a celebration of a decade of passion, innovation, and excellence!

Our mission to fulfill every in stock order same day (as fast as humanly possible) has remained unchanged. Enjoy fast same day fulfillment on orders received before 2pm PST, with deliveries to the US as fast as next business day!

1 Like

I saw that. I was thinking… hey, I’ll order some stabilizers. I used to only use Zeal stabilizers until Durock came along… and then TX stabilizers. But yeah, I’ll get some on the cheap. They’re on sale for $18. That’s only $1 less than TX stabilizers. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah. I had a similar thought since my stab journey matches yours exactly (Zeal > Durock > TX). Divinikey has TX AP stabs for no more than $18 at regular price, even for the long pole screw-ins. A bunch of other variations are sub-$18.

3 Likes

Speaking of TX AP stabs, I forgot to mention it here. I used some of Cannonkeys black stabilizer wires with AP parts on my Dolphin & they came out extra nice. Nothing really wrong with the AP wires, but it could save you a little to grab wires from CK & then just buy the cheaper AP sets that are 2u only.

3 Likes

Cannonkeys has a winter clearence, includes mystery switches (starting at $4.5 for 36 pack) and mystery Bakeneko (starting at $59)

5 Likes

Dangkeebs also has TX AP stabs for $18. I just ordered a set of screw-in, long pole from them a few days ago.

1 Like

5 Likes

Thank you for that heads up! That’s exactly what I used the sale for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doio finally made their own website.

3 Likes

nifty screen. On the one hand, It would be cool to have video on the screen… but having a second cable (hdmi) to run it kinda stinks. I do wonder if this would be a great solution for a specific workflow.

2 Likes

Some vendors like Drop also use the name Megalodon for Doio’s products, but most of those only carry a few at a time - kind of cool to see all their available dodads in one place.

NGL, I kinda want one of calculator pads >.>

Edit: not a calculator, but numpad with see-thru forehead guts - arguably cooler

Doio makes the weirdest stuff that I like.

2 Likes

NK’s clearance section has some fun stuff at the moment;

• Cherry switches almost half price

• MM (JWK) switch parts half price (all those hundreds of donated housings I have just became future switches)

• $175 off Aluvia keycaps

• Still got some $15 NK PBT kits

3 Likes

New to me are these lovely GMK Teradrive caps. GMK TeraDrive (In-stock) — Mekibo

Droolworthy, even more so since I’ll likely never own the real deal.

6 Likes

It is sad how unpopular SA Tatooine and SA Recall are. Bargain priced for SP, which could soon be a collector’s item. Goes to show marketing can’t always overcome a mediocre design.

1 Like

I own both! :joy:

Love the colors

1 Like

I’ve been waffling on teradrive for a while, very cool set. Hard to find many pictures with it.

2 Likes