Doubleshot DSA keycap ideas

I didn’t realize that SP offered DSA double shot ABS keycaps on their site. I guess these were added around the same time as the double shot SA caps. Both profiles are available in WoB and BoW.

My fingers prefer the feel of ABS. Can’t explain it, they just do. I’m probably going to pick up a set of WoB dsa doble shot caps.

But seeing a new standard alpha/mod double shot DSA offering for the first time in a LONG time, it got me craving more DSA. I own almost all of the doubleshot DSA caps except for DSA Deep Space. I wonder what kind of set would get people’s attention?

What colorways would you like to see in DSA? Perhaps something new that’s never been seen.

I would personally love to see a classic beige colorway with unique color accents in double shot DSA. I’ve suggested this to SP multiple times but to no avail.

3 Likes

Beige with a dark RGB kit would be fire, wouldnt mind seeing somethinh along the lines of Mictlan in double shot ABS DSA set too.

1 Like

They should absolutely do the Air Force One board you saw in both SA and DSA.

Having the green wrap around to the arrows is perfect for anything with a numpad. It’s a bit trickier for a TKL or smaller, but leveraging enter to be focal point of the blue with green wrapping around could work.

2 Likes

Man, I’m 100% on board with that. I don’t know that they have ASCII legends for DSA, but they do for SA.

1 Like

DSA Hana, Dolch, Bow/WoB have been on their site consistently since at least 2019 :slight_smile:

I would be happy for an accent kit for the WoB/BoW to start.

Maybe Amstrad CPC Mods:

6 Likes

That is one wide-boi Enter key

4 Likes

I believe that’s an ISO’lawdhecomin enter.

4 Likes

Could one hope for Skull Squadron R2 like 10 years later!!

Start the petition now.

2 Likes