Post Your Keyboards!

Here’s that typing clip if you’re interested (from back when I first got the board).

2 Likes

Hope to see this on a deskmat. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Someone needs to call them. I bet they would do it.

1 Like

Bitchin

1 Like

3 Likes

Apologies for all the posts lately but I got the rotary encoder knobs back from powder coating today. Here’s the Soft Satin White gang😆

8 Likes

Dang dude, you know what you like haha! Looks sick though, nice and classy

1 Like

Those are beauties…

1 Like

Ok I scrolled down after that…MAAAN

1 Like

@givemeyourshoes was taking about putting the invyr peepee stems in creams and I had both those sitting here and was thinking of building up my MX:SS so I just went for it. I had some zeal stabs from like a long time ago that I just took out of another board so I threw those in.

The underglow effect on this is rly cool

11 Likes

A new one today.

14 Likes

Just came in yesterday, spent all night building it up.

Rama u80 Lake w/ CRP Peacock

23 Likes

How do the stems feel in those housings? I got about 20 switches modded before my kids went nuts and I had to give up and get them to bed.

2 Likes

They felt pretty nice, it was heckin late when I got done though so I kinda just pushed a few keys and went to sleep.

3 Likes

Wow the combo of Peacock on that U80 is insane, really good job!

First impressions are that they are really nice. They have a nice sound to them. Something feels a bit inconsistent, but I’ve yet to figure out what. My bag of the peepee stems says version one batch two, and while I know they have some inconsistencies it could also be that I did an inconsistent job lubing them since I was big tired.

1 Like

LZ PhyziX, retooled blacks, TX 65g springs, alu plate.

15 Likes

That keyboard and mouse look so good as a set. Nice!

I’m not typically a fan of “Alice” type layous - but man is this a sleek looking build. I can’t tell if it belongs in Bruce Wayne’s office or the Batcave.

1 Like

Haha yes it does look like it should be sitting in a bat cave somewhere.