Post Your Keyboards!

GH60 + FMJ case with SA Penumbra + SA Godspeed alphas (Kailh Hako Royal Clears)
LZ PhysiX with MT3 /dev/tty (78g v2 Zealios)

13 Likes

They really exceeded my expectations with Susuwatari. I didn’t buy it - and I’m glad I didn’t because two years is a long time - but I’m excited to see what MT3 sets come out now that they have doubleshot tooling.

Great photos, too. Someday I’ll buy a nice camera instead of a keyboard.

3 Likes

Oxalys80 with GMK Oblivion monochrome

7 Likes

Nice to see someone flexing SA Penumbra. Underrated color way IMO.

Good looking PhysiX! I’m receiving one in the mail today. How is the quality? Any first impressions?

1 Like

Gorgeous color on the anodization

1 Like

Penumbra is classic. Solarized transcends the hobby.

It’s my first LZ board, and I like it. It came with some nice bonuses like extra gaskets and fasteners, as well as a bit of paper that tells you what the fasteners are for replacement and a microfiber cloth the size of a tarp. The only thing I think they missed the mark on is the aluminum plate, which has been cut after anodization instead of before.

Silhouette and finish are a matter of taste, but it meets my standards.

2 Likes

Thanks! Funny enough I took those with an iphone 8 - though these days even entry-level DSLRs or mirrorless cameras are pretty amazing.

14 Likes

I dub thee Peach Yoghurt

1 Like

Hmm orange peach sherbet, perhaps?

2 Likes

I am partial to orange sherbet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just finished another Planck build. My favorite one yet! Waiting for EPBT Ivory to finish this build off.

10 Likes

Finished the Preonic as well.

9 Likes

Time to join the club. Here’s my first and current board. KBD75v2 alum case, brass weight, Cherry Reds, SA Laser. (Poster behind is a limited print by studio DKNG) I’m learning a lot about what to try next. Enjoying the journey.

13 Likes

Chrome norbaforce with gold keycaps!

19 Likes

Yo that looks sick dude, those are really nice shots! How does it type? Do you like the reds?

2 Likes

Wow thanks!! :grimacing: It’s my first mech board, so to me it feels amazing. Like a cloud, as they say… I’m never looking back. I can post a sound clip later. I chose those because I figured basic liners were a good place to start. But I have much to learn to compare and see what I really like. In fact I have Gateron blacks on the way, which I’m excited to try (and which I managed to get secondhand NOT on reddit). :laughing:

1 Like

That looks so over the top, but awesome. Lol. I feel like that keyboard belongs in a bank.

1 Like

Finally done! It’s been a long time coming… :relieved:

RAMA U80-A in Moon with hotswap PCB and the internal weight. Currently outfitted with Holy GSUS switches (lubed with a thin layer of Tribosys 3204 and fitted with TX switch films), GMK screw-in stabs (clipped, lubed and band-aided) and GMK Oblivion V2. It’s a thicc boiii, weighs in at 4266g or 9.4 pounds.

I didn’t have a lot of time on my hands, so unfortunately no shots of the internals. And my desk was a mess so I took the shots in the living room instead, hence the odd placement. Please excuse the fingerprints. :neutral_face:

21 Likes

Great location choice. Looks very clean. Nice photos :ok_hand:

2 Likes