Post Your Keyboards!

That glow is amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

I built my Ceardroia with BSUN X linears (lubed)

Topped with NK Stone and space bar accent from NK Copper

More photos on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5b1cdkPmYa/?igsh=N2FneTF1Z3ZuZjBi

The BSUN X switches sound very thocky and full. I imagine a lot of people would like this switch. A bit of wobble and listed at 3.5mm travel. It definitely doesn’t feel that short to me.
Full POK housing with an LY stem.

13 Likes

BSUN X key travel feels similar to Cream Soda (3.8mm). One of my favorite switches. Highly recommended.

UPDATE: I don’t have a caliper so can’t measure directly but when compared visually against MMD Vivian (3.6mm), BSUN X stem appears to be similar in height when pressed. This is interesting bc MMD Vivian feels short to me while BSUN X doesn’t. Now wondering if pole hole on BSUN X is deeper.

4 Likes

UGH. That looks awesome.

Beautiful pics.

2 Likes

Did a spring cleaning on the ole 43Studios 4398.

7 Likes

wait…ive already seen the Caerdroia but this close up of the accent is something im digging.

3 Likes

I finally threw together my Cycle7 with GMK Taiga. Using some stock TTC Ace’s for the time being.

My Norbaforce got HSA’d as well.

13 Likes

Finally built a board that I could throw Chaos Theory on.
Praxis IM by AEBoards

I might need to stop buying Alice style boards.

9 Likes

I love that “patina” on your keyboard. Looks very dystopian SF-iffy.

3 Likes

Bespoke Mini1800 of my design dressed with ePBT Ping:

Here with GMK Rudy:

And Mizu theme:

if you like it much, you can make me an offer :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

More info here.

12 Likes

Finally got around to trying out a different setup on my Chapter 1 today. Couldn’t build anything new bc I’m out of good stabilizers. :joy:

Some comparison photos of looks on the Instagram post if anyone is interested
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5wJyfbPVr6/?igsh=bG9wbWZlaWcxc3A3

Also… Catmint switches on a slightly flexible board are pretty nice. I got 134 wpm on my second typing test. That’s pretty fast for me!

13 Likes

Just finished assembling my Monsgeek M3 - well nearly finished, top right 3 keys to sort out.
Big difference after that old clunker I was using

Been using it for nearly a week now and very happy with it.

7 Likes

Finally tested the lulu in via, got the cheap TRRS cable in, and slapped GMK Teradrive on it for now

5 Likes

The Alice wrist rest with a split ergo in front of it is almost like a fashion statement lolol.

1 Like

That’s the next issue I need to solve! Gotta figure out a split wrist rest. I think one may be offered with the upcoming Altair lineup, though I don’t know if it will be available separately.

1 Like

You could buy a wooden wrist rest and saw it in half…

1 Like

They sell smaller wrist rests for use with a mouse. Just get two of those.

3 Likes

Don’t listen to @yeeb, his suggestion is nothing but crazy talk. The only option you have is to buy a beautiful, handcrafted wooden wrist rest and destroy it. :rofl:

4 Likes

5 Likes