Post Your Keyboards!

Current count of switches I have recently installed in board without messing with the factory lube: 3

The percentage of those switches coming from Gateron: 66.666666%

:thinking:

They have really stepped up their game. If they can tighten up their stem wobble some more, they’d be golden :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Probably my favorite build of my Kei so far!

Monokei Kei
JC Studio Tulip
SP-Star Meteor Gray
Alu half plate

15 Likes

Half-plate enjoyers UNITE!!! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Finally took the time to finish and get pictures of my Hope 75X build! I used lubed and filmed dk ONI linears, GMK Deepwell, and tuned Durock V2s. I have the standard version, so the weight is aluminum instead of brass (bummer, I really love brass), but the board still has plenty of heft.

It is an overall good keyboard, but I encountered some issues/inconveniences during assembly that should simply not be present, let alone with a $360 price tag. The ONIs sound and feel great and I’ve really dialed in my tuning process for Durock V2 stabs, so spending double on TX or Staebies just isn’t worth it for me.

(Shameless plug) I have a post on keebs.gg with more pictures :smiley:

7 Likes

@qword Nice! What are those SA keycaps?

New build! Ice-blue Ellipse with DCX Hyperfuse and TTC Aces

13 Likes

This- they exploit the crap out of newcomers, either making them pay $400 for one of their snazzy prebuilts you can build for yourself for 250, or scare them away. they also over-market stuff way too much, these days almost everything they sell comes in a gmk laser color way.

Just finished with a new Bakeneko. Gateron ink blacks lubed with krytox 205g0 and NicePBT Shinbun. The O-ring mount was hell to get on while also trying to keep the plate in place but it was a learning experience.

10 Likes

They’re actually ASA, they’re alright for a Facebook market place listing

Right, the ASA top row is indeed less inclined than SA, but it was not 100% evident from the angle the picture was taken. Thanks for the info.

Ah yeah fair enough, I’ll have to take some more photos next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Futuristic Space ~

20 Likes

Rama U80-A Yolk
DCS Deadbeats

7 Likes

Had to break out the DCS classic.

Instagram post here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwBAPyaRjGQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

12 Likes

Loving the look and feel of SA keycap on my OGR

Instagram post with additional pics here: Reece Conrad on Instagram: "SA 8010 on the OGR keyboard by @alchemist_keyboards Yeah yeah, the top row isn’t quite right, but I didn’t realize until I was finished. Oops. I like the photos too much to not use them. Last one shows the correct placement for anyone interested. 🤣"

21 Likes

Super cool. Gives me Severance vibes.

3 Likes

Severance

Phenomenal show, haven’t enjoyed a show this good in a while, the suspense and pace towards the end is just so good.

And the keyboards there instantly cought my eyes, I wonder if an enthusiast brought them, they sound pretty good.

1 Like

Something small and blue :slight_smile:

15 Likes

well, that’s just cute

cute

1 Like

Thank you. Literally a toy. I might play around with it for a while, but have no plans to daily this. The price was low enough to justify it and I can say I have at least one sub-40 percent in my collection now.

1 Like