Mix and match keycap sets (post yours!)

A mix of GMK Hennessey alphas, GMK Belafonte mods, and GMK Hennessey Decorations kit.

17 Likes

It’s like abstract-expressionist Donald Duck.

12 Likes

Gmk striker mods and eñe survival kit as alphas on a purple kbd67 2

13 Likes

MT3 BoW + WoB + Susuwatari ( + /dev/tty RGB alts ) on my AL1 with H1s

8 Likes

Wanted to see what the Navy/Powder combo would look like in SA. It doesn’t have the same advantage of sitting on a nicely matching Navy board but I still think it looks pretty cool!

9 Likes

Sorry for the Rudy spam but I thought this one looked pretty nice too

11 Likes

Damn I’ve always wanted to do that with an eñe survival kit, the look with striker is especially perfect.

One of my favorite combos: MT3 Susuwatari mods and MT3 Serika alphas.

13 Likes

Stunning, dat bezel… Ortho + trackball combo can’t be beat. What model is the Thinkpad?

1 Like

Thanks! It is a P53. Just traded in the Carbon X1 for this guy at work.

1 Like

Hell yeah, what a powerhouse. I’d say you made the right decision, depending on the kind of work you do of course. I get by with an x230.

1 Like

I am a Network Engineer so I’d say it’s a bit overkill since the company ordered it maxed out lol. Been great so far, even does a solid 4k to my monitor.

2 Likes

It’s night, the light is no good, but I’m not not digging this mash up of spare keycaps.

3 Likes

I mean… it’s not terrible :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My decidedly tame approach to mix-and-match:

Drop Skylights, surrounded by Glorious Puddings.

With the exception of the spacebar because I didn’t like the sound the Glorious spacebar made.

5 Likes

Loll. Here’s the nicer daylight version:

4 Likes

those match really well. I wouldn’t have guessed it was a different set if you hadn’t said so

kinda has plum vibes

2 Likes

Hey @pixelpusher , have u tried Honey mods with space cadet alphas?
Mabey on a black board.

That’s totally on point