Mix and match keycap sets (post yours!)

Denim with Honeywell Mild Pink accents.

10 Likes

Ah, how nostalgic! Now I’ll have to keep a lookout for an appropriate artisan, and name this the Speed Racer (or Mach 5) build :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy new year, everyone! Space Cadet Rocket Pop

16 Likes

Got some new shoes for xmas and I knew I’d seen those colors before.

12 Likes

What board is that. I always like the symmetrical top row on 75%

1 Like

looks like cannonkeys obliterated 75

French Cadet :fr:

1 Like

That’s a great mix!

Thanks! You inspire me!

Correct,
This is one of the PC ones they made a few months back. They also did a mixed color aluminum run more recently. I like the symmetrical top row as well and the fact that they did not break out the nav cluster. Lets you do a 1.5u-1u-1.5u-7u-1.5 bottom row. You can’t really do that with the popular trend of popping off the nav cluster.

1 Like

How about mixing profiles? :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Sure. As long as they’re separated like that. Ha! So good with the 10 key this man doesn’t need legends

2 Likes

My excel kung fu is still strong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honeywell with Royal Alpha accents. Both greens look nice on this, actually. However, I prefer the darker green.

14 Likes

This just looks “right.” I don’t know how else to put it. Mine are very hyper and try to draw attention to themselves while this is just a naturally handsome keyset.

:ok_hand:

13 Likes

something felt off about my minivan so I had to change up the keycaps from plain old paperwork (though it is lovely)

So I threw on my GMK Penumbra alphas, some assorted JTK bred mods and the ever useful crimson cadet spacebar kit to top it off.

I’m rather pleased with how it turned out.

9 Likes

ha. I thought that was led zep!

2 Likes

Heres 9009 with accents from Rudy.

18 Likes

thats a lovely combo, very calm.

1 Like