Arisu & Alice Layout Catchall

Matrix Lab has their Arisu, the “Faukwaa” in the works. I’m happy for a different look in this genre of board:

3 Likes

I’m surprised Meridian is only mentioned once in this whole thread.

4 Likes

I love my Meridian. One of my favorite boards.

DAMNIT, this thing is still missing one single key to be the Arisu clustered nav Magicforce68 I am after…

Or, it should be that that hexagon is also a special function key.

We’re up to four mentions of Meridian now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I couldn’t find details on layout options for the Faukwaa but if it (or similar boards) support split backspace or right shift/fn like the HHKB layout, that could be a way to get that key you’re missing in the general vicinity of the other nav keys.

1 Like

The Faukwaa is $700 from Swagkeys in November. Kinda ridiculous price but god I wish I could afford it. Alexotos is building one with an awesome Gundam styling on Twitch today. It looks great if not for the price.

1 Like

The Alyssia is coming on the 19th at noon CST in a partnership from Sneakbox design and Patty

Layout looks good, thin bezels are a nice choice to differentiate it. Price isn’t ridiculous, merely high at around $430 [GROUP BUY] Alyssia by patty.cannot.design – Sneakbox

Plenty of prototype build videos out there. Supposedly only a few months wait which I sure hope they aren’t over-promising on.

2 Likes

The Monsgeek M6 looks like a very compelling budget option for Alice-likes with a thick bezel. It’s on sale for $90 right now: https://www.monsgeek.com/product/m6/

1 Like

Badass. big fan of Sneakbox; cool collab.

1 Like

whats the difference?

Gonna need some more context for your question, what’s the difference between what?

asking about differences between arisu and Alice

1 Like

“Arisu” typically has arrow keys at a minimum, at this point the names are used interchangeably by keyboard sellers so most of them are just listed as Alice layouts even when they have arrow keys.

1 Like

What’s a tgr Alice look alike clone? Love the layout with 60%

Finally ordered and got them! Will try em out

I decided to expand my Alice/Arisu collection with an EC offering:

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806073672667.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.order_detail_item.2.4c5af19c7nzcPk&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

I’ll let you all know how it goes when it arrives :eyes:

8 Likes

Very interesting board! I am especially curious how the plastic case is in person along with the topre style switches.

3 Likes

whoa *_ *

Oh wow. That’s a good looking board, too. Curious what the bottom looks like. Will probably follow suit with buying one if you think it’s worth it. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like