1 Like

Nope, it is the Nightmare from Keyhive.

3 Likes

Aha, thought you had a nightmare putting it together. :upside_down_face:

Cool board. =)

4 Likes

Haha, it was a little bit. Thanks :beers:

2 Likes

I found a setup that I am in love with, and plan on leaving on the desk for a while. It’s a good blend of ergo and functionality. Since I work in FinTech, the num pad is essential for work most days.

Quefrency V2 PCB and FR4 plates
P3D carbon fiber infused PLA 3D printed case
NK creams (INVYR stems & 60G Springs) lubed with 205g0
Durock screw in stabs
MT3 Susuwatari doubleshot ABS keycaps

Rama Works M10-C
Hot swap PCB
Gateron Yellows w/ deskey films, lubed w/ 205g0
MT3 Susuwatari doubleshot ABS keycaps

17 Likes

Susuwatari with that case / finish looks killer.

1 Like

All done.

I think the placement of the accents is key on a 96 layout like this. Compare to other 96s where it just looks like a crowded, jumbled mess.

16 Likes

Why don’t you use the right USB? But yeah, it looks lovely! I almost had a serika kit for mine but that went south.

1 Like

Because I’m lazy. I programmed the left side in VIA. When I plug in the right side the keymap is back to default. I just need to save my layout and copy or over once I finalize it.

1 Like

Oh, good to know. :+1:

1 Like

Finally got the build and shots done of my new fave: The Liminal! I missed the GB but was stoked to find it in stock at P3D, This is now my daily driver and will be for a while I think. A joy to use, the layout is phenomenal and adjusting to the sub-60% was way easier than I thought.

Board: Liminal
Case: P3d Liminal in Mint
Plate: FR4
Switches: Retooled Blacks (205’d and filmed w/ Deskeys blacks)
Stabs: c3 N9 (housing 205’d, wires permatex’d)
Keycaps: DSA Milkshake

16 Likes

This is dope. That case color with those keycaps is a perfect combo! I am getting used to that same sub 60% transition right now, as I start to use my Romeo as my daily for a bit.

1 Like

Thank man! I’ve been searching for a permanent home for DSA Milkshake for quite a while, this was a perfect opportunity! The Liminal is pretty good, better than I thought it would be if him honest. Its got a nice sound and isn’t too hard to get used to.

I have a Romeo on the way too! How do you like it?

I love it. I am lucky, my fingers hit the 1U keys for split left shift and split space ! so I can get away with the more keys layout. I have been happy with it, and it sounds super nice in the P3D case with the FR4 plate and case foam.

7 Likes

Looks awesome! Great case and caps choice.

Those P3D cases do sound really nice, I got an Acrylic case with my Romeo. Not sure I could get away with the 1u space option, I’m nowhere near coordinated for that!

1 Like

I fee ya on the 1U space. I was for sure, that this was gonna mess me up a ton. But, I am a lefty and my left thumb rests directly on that 1U space. I’ll take it. It sure made getting used to this board and layout a bit easier. I think I am going to like this 40’s thing. I have a Prime E build coming up next.

2 Likes

I missed out on the last prime e drop. Can’t believe it! Looks like such a good board

Me too. I picked up the Prime E pbc, but didn’t manage to get in on the Prime Elise case from SneakBox. I am going to order a P3D case for mine. I like that he is doing an FR4 plate with “isolation” mount using standard bump ons. I am super curious to try it out.

2 Likes

I should have jumped on it! I saw the case on P3D’a site and figured I had the Liminal, why bother. Now, for no reason at all I feel the need to go Ergo at sub-60% and regret everything!

2 Likes
  • KBDFans DZ60RGB (Lubed, filmed Gateron Yellows)
  • KBDFans KND67mkii v2 (NovelKeys Silk Blacks)

• Temporary ePBT WoB (KBDFans)
  • Temporary Infinikey Miami Nights (TKC)

Both to be replaced when my GMK MoDo and KAT Iron Group Buys come in next year.

7 Likes